Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Foolishness.

And that's what they discussed about during cell group. Foolishness.
Foolishness: Knowing that this is wrong but still doing it.
In a way that I know I'm a perfectionist and I keep saying I want to change this state of mind but I just can't get rid of it. When will I learn not to expect too much of myself? Maybe some might think that being a perfectionist isn't bad but it is creating a bad impact on me now.
E.g. When I've studied finish, I keep feeling like I have not studied enough so I want to study more. And because there isn't enough time for me to study anymore, I just keep saying I would fail. And yeah, it didn't come true. I know this has been affecting some of my close friends and yeah, sorry about it. Going through this constant cycle of pressurising myself is making me so tired, so tired that I wish I can sleep and never wake up again. But still, God is with me, battling this inner struggle within me. So I shall not fear anymore. I'm just gonna knock this problem of mine down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home