Monday, November 20, 2006

NIGHT SAFARI! (:

[Continued on 22th]



Welcoming you with this nice and cute photo of Alyssa Chan Shi Yun! (:
Took about 60 pics cause I took everything I found fascinating. Haha. Wonder what kinda S'porean I am, first time go Night Safari.

So in the beginning, we (Juv, Cher, Aly, Pris and me) met at cp for dinner at five then Aly and Pris gave Juv this really gay present: Patrick. (: Herherx. Cher's mum drove us to Night Safari and on the way, Juv and I (1) wave (2) used cushions to cover our face and wave (3) used Patrick to wave at other drivers. Herherx. Got a little lost and Cher's mum had to u-turn then turn back.
----------------------------------------------------------

Patrick with Juv; Patrick with seatbelt (:

Very tribal and very sua-ku. (:
So cute des-neh.
In some really cool souvenir shop that once you enter, white clothes will look like glowing blue. (:

I wonder why we look so happy posing with a toy snake =D

Pris with her great figure. *Drools.

Juv fans Patrick (:

Xi bo hou with monkey. (:

Carrying lots of bags like maniac (:

Me and Pris (:

Zebra stool! So cute but after cherlyn sat on it.. not that cute anymore. Herherx!

Nice dustbin! (: See what I mean when I say I take anything that's fascinating.
-------------------------------------------------------
So halfway through it, we went to sit the tram and saw quite a few animals e.g. elephants, indian rhino, hyena (: , giraffes, buffaloes, tiger, deer. Then I wanted to get to the seat in front of us since it was vacant then i jumped down the tram 1/2 way and ran to the seat. Herherx. (: Then went to watch some tribal show. They drink alcohol or what then spit it out to make the fire big. Herherx. Seems like Survivor.
--------------------------------------------------------

Like some really cool shield kinda thing. To cell: Our shield of faith! (:

Sexy babe up there too. Haha!
To jas: Ulu ulu! Remember our 371 route to Malaysia and China? Haha!

Some really nice accessories in souvenir shop (:
------------------------------------------------
Anyway, so we went to eat Ben and Jerry's. Dublin' Mudslide is really great! (: It's a combination of chocolate and coffee and a little alcoholic but it taste greattt! (: Herherx. And Aly's some coffee flavour one is really wow lar. I must buy that next time. (: So we went to a S11 arnd AMK there then ate supper. Been eating fried oysters these few days, and it's really great. Haha. But there are some people like Aly and Sam who doesnt like oysters. )= Haha.
-------------------------------------------------------

Monsters looking normal for once. (:


Please pay close attention on her facial expression. And it wasnt deliberate!


Huang shang having affair with Gongnu and caught red-handed by me! Haha.
-------------------------------------------------------
So here comes the impt part of the post. We were taking different buses so went separate ways. So Juv, Pris and I went to the 86 bus stop and this indian woman came to us and explained to us that she needed to borrow ten bucks from us. She was really suspicious cause' she gave us everything in many details like.. "My brother... I waiting for... I give you my house number... My mum just passed away and I need to bring my baby and husband to see her for one last time... I swear that Im not lying... I can give you my I/C no..." So me and Pris had no money left. And even if we did, I dont think we'd lend her. And Juv was like in a dilemma in lending her or not so we told her we'd help her ask around. So we like approached 2 people and then we told her that those people said that either dont have money or are 'in a rush'. Man, like I can tell that if you're in a rush or not. So fake. So she tell us to ask this guy over there and I said "Why dont you do it?" cause' she had been like standing there waiting for money to roll to her while we asked people. Then she say "You guys at least support me lar.. (the guy walks away a little) See lar." Mama, she actually use the words See lar as if we owe her or what. Like please lar, even if it's real, her attitude is seriously wrong! So she approached the guy and he gave her 2 bucks. So she came back and told us "He only got 2 bucks" and asked us for money again when we said we dont have! I was so pissed and please, we've missed our bus for all her conning. So I started saying something like "It's your responsibility to solve that problem and you're acting like we have to do it for you. We've already helped you ask 2 people...(blahblah)" and she started saying I am like her daughter, very attitude or dont know what lar. (according to Juv and Pris. i didnt catch those words.) See! Now her daughter appears in her story out of nowhere. Ah anyway, I ignored her and went to the bus seat back facing her. And she walked off. I mean like, hey, it's rare that there would be passer-bys who help. Rah. So after that Juv was very scared and I told them she resembled the Broccoli in our school. Herherx. Then Pris facing us what and she saw cockroach then she point behind us so Juv thought the woman come back and she wailed. Haha. Monster.
Ok, so when we were on our way home, I was abit scared but I told myself God would be protecting me wherever I go, which was what He promise me. That's really assuring. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home