Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rah. Im totally washed out. Probably because of sleeping too much or what. They always say you must sleep for 8hours or so but the big problem is the more I sleep, the more tired I am. Some sort of adverse effect of sleeping I think. Take this morning for example. I was supposed to wake up at 5.30am but I ended up waking up when the sky was quite bright lar. And I still felt tired throughout the whole day. So I think Im not going to let myself sleep early anymore.
It's really great with friends in school or I would have probably dozed off in class. With Juvenal around, that's pretty impossible since we always act like monsters and yeah, school life ain't bad. But it still is bad when there's Chemistry. I really had no idea what was Chem Analysis until few days ago or so. Everyone is practically struggling with Chem lar. I'll make sure to abolish this subject in our HMJC. Haha.

*I just don't seem to have a good impression of you. And it seems like everyone feels the same too. But why is my mind wavered about by their opinions? Like I dont have a mind of my own. Or my mind thinks the same too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home