Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ok, I 'kope' this from Sophia's blog. (:

1.HAVE YOU DONE ANY OF THIS TODAY?
-sleep? Yeahhh. Who will wake up at 11.59pm last night. Herherx.
-daydream? Nope. I only stare into the space thinking of nothing.
-draw? Noooo.
-eat? Yah.
-burp? Yeah! (:
2.DO YOU HATE?
-rats? I think they're cute and scary. Do I hate them? No.
-cockroaches? Ok lar.
-spiders? Yeah. Might bite me anytime and that's the end of me.
3.LOVE LIFE
-HAVE YOU EVER LIKED ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND HINTED TO THEM THAT YOU LIKE THEM? You mean juvenal? I dont have to hint to her! (: Haha. Yeah, ever did.
-WILL YOU HATE A GUY THAT DUMPED YOU FOR YOUR FRIEND? No. I'd thank him for letting me confirm my theory that feelings wont last. (:
-HAVE YOU EVER MADE A HEART BREAK? I dont know.
-WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU AND YOUR DATE WENT OUT? I have no dates but I wish Charis would date me. Haha!
4. WHICH IS BETTER? STRAWBERRY OR BLUEBERRY? Blueberry (:
5. YOU PICK, FREEDOM OR HAPPINESS? Freedom. W/ freedom comes joy. (:
6. IN THE FUTURE-
-WILL YOU SMOKE? Never.
-WILL YOU BE A FLIRT? As in hooker? No.
-WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENTS? Yeah, of course.
-WILL YOU CHANGE SEX? Never.
-WILL YOU HAVE CHILDREN? No idea.
CHOOSE 7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ.
Anyone bored lar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home