Thursday, June 28, 2007

discovering my identity

Just a quick post before I discover the difference between Berlin Blockade and Berlin Wall. Haha. History is just so fun. No sarcasm here, I really think it's fun. Sometimes I just like to read it like reading a storybook about this skinny skeleton and a fat guy having a cold war with each other like immature kids. (: Im so glad that I chose this subj comb, still remember the time when my heart was in this tug-o-war as to which PS to choose, and drawing lots w Mum and getting PS1 (triple science) in three straight times. Time flies so fast.
THIMUN....... I was fantasizing/imagining what it would be like if we went for TAIMUN instead. It's like so cool lar, go overseas to talk about politics. Im kinda leaning to the 'going' decision cause it's a doesnt-happen-to-you-easily kinda thing. Who imagined going to this ulu sch called NV and going for some stuff that even some prestigous schs have no share of! (:
It's sucha horrible thing to bottle things up. Sometimes Im just so glad that there are people who I can talk to about certain things. Thanks guys, you know who you are. (:

It's the train of thoughts session again. I have to admit that I do not have enough faith that You will tell me Your will, yet. I dont really like the idea of me letting go bit by bit anymore. I need to live by faith and not by sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home