Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yes, Im bored. That's why I try to squeeze smth out to post. Herherx. 'Runaway Jury' is on in 18 min. It's based on John Grisham's novel. Had wanted to buy his novels cause Steph recommended it that time and it is selling at 2 novels for 17 bucks. Like crazy right. But I figured that I wont have time to even flip thr the book. Im currently reading The Historian which my bro bought but guess what. I hadnt flipped past the first page. (: And my TIME magazines are piling up. The mag comes really fast, like 1 week before the issue date. And y'know those politics stuff.. requires time for digestion. So.. yup.
Today's service was different. We had worship (it was really short for me, cause i was late) and some sharing session. Pastor shared about how he proposed to his wife and had a 'live performance' of the song he composed for her. Haha. And we shared about what the opposite gender expected of the other. And he said that if a person likes the other, he/she would look at her/him at all angles! Haha. Okay, watch out Juv. I shall stare at you during CRL. Just kidding. (: And he shared this experience of going to Kalimantan and he was preaching 1/2 way then some super loud cricket drowned his voice. The people couldnt hear him so he prayed for it to keep quiet and the moment the translator finished translating what he prayed, the cricket stopped. So I told clari the cricket is Indonesian. Haha. Geddit? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home