Saturday, June 09, 2007

nautical nonsense is something you wish

One week away from church feels like one month. Joyce says the 'bazaar' is still on tml! (: But I dont feel like going out. Just feel like rotting at home or smth. Maybe I should go out to study. I've never done studying, shopping alone for a long time.
Anyway, I just had a nice conversation with andrew. (:

A: the first time i saw u
A: i tot u were pretty cute.LOL
A: as in in sec 3
A: or isit this yr
A: haha
Me: aww thanks. haha!
Me: so now im not lar
Me: thanks alot (:
A: lol
A: u are
A: haa
A: funny too (see jiamin. im funny. haha!)
Me: if my friends saw this.. haha
A: copy and paste la
A: haahhaha
Me: shall i even post it on my blog
Me: then your reputation will be smeared (:
A: y
Me: i always tell them "im cute, im pretty" etcetc for fun
Me: then they'd say "you're not, stop lying to yourself"
A: u r cute in ur own little way la

See that? Haha! Im so happy. I can continue deceiving myself. Haha! Jk. (:
---------------------------
Im sorry I cant help, but know that we're by your side.

Praise the Lord with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home