Saturday, June 09, 2007


(Credits to Charis for photo)

Me: Priscillllaaaa, shall we just stay here in the desert, dont go back to S'pore?
Pris: Whattt...? Wo piao yang guo hai, wo chi de qi ku... *sings as she smiles even tho it's meant to be a sad song

Ohman, I think Im crazy. I dreamt of the floating restaurant and I felt like puking in my dream cause it kept going up and down, up and down. Weird dream huh. If I told you some others, you would be rofl.
So anyway, we had sandstone gathering yesterday. It felt weird that we were going out, not trekking. Haha. Ate at yuki yaki and the food there's not bad.. but not that good either. Just okay. But I really love their soup base (which JM took from the kitchen.. haha!) We scooped the soup directly from the pot to drink cause we were lazy. (: Ohyes, men in white is definitely not worth watching.... dont watch.... It's filled with a mixture of dialects, chinese and slang English which I thought was really good. I bet it came from him naturally. The movie didnt really have a smooth plot, had repetitive jokes that came for more than 3 times. ):::: Even though there were really parts that were funny, they were mainly sick jokes.

I should really think before I talk. And yup, keep a humble heart.
Contentment comes from looking at God, not people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home