Wednesday, June 06, 2007

just another random post


(Credits to Dud for photo)

(1) Time to resume studies
(2) I think after this trip, life seems like it's gonna be more beautiful than ever.
(3) Thank You Lord for creating all these landforms, these beautiful plants and animals. It really brought me closer to knowing of Your wonders, such explicit details of all things You've created. It's really indescribable.
(4) Lan, our guide, is really shuai. Esp when he's cooking the satay. Aww. Haha.
(5) I miss church, i miss BeautifulFeetCell!
(6) I miss bus rides with 1 hour sleeps. (:
(7) Time to continue QT-ing!
(8) I miss sha shi tou (our grp, sandstone)
(9) To jasmine: I wont forget last year, when you betrayed me and caused her to keep laughing... Haha!
(10) Bunkmates, I love you guys!
Ju.C: eww.
Janice: aww. i knew you were going to say that.
Pris: monster!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home