Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Before we meet Christ, we're all bound in chains, unable to experience life the way it's meant to be.
But just as the prisoners set free when the jail in Philippi was shaken by an earthquake that night, so Jesus is waiting to set your heart free.
If the jailor's question is yours, "What must I do to be saved?" the answer is still the same. "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved" (Acts 16:31, ESV). -NotReligion Insights

Went back to choir today. Ohman, it was a weird feeling, at first. I was hiding myself at the locker area, dont dare to even get near the door. Until I heard the familiar voice of Mr Liew. It has been such a long time since I heard his voice. I have no idea what led me to walking to the door. Then I keep saying, "So strange." Haha. He said, "Just one week only and you feel like this? Correction, one month. My goodness, it's exactly one month since speech day I think. Then he led me in and people started to "Hello Looyee!" Super strange feeling lar. The only thing that's not is Steven's "Hello chiobu!" Aww, he was forced to greet me that way all the time. Haha! Why am I writing this in detail, I dont know. I just felt the need to. They gave us this cd that had all the videos and photos of the past. And the song makes me soooo sad! Why must I face so many departures? I miss them so much, esp Mr Liew. The comments from judges was contradicting. There were really good ones and bad ones. But I know we did well overall, we deserved the silver. (: And they're either going to Genting or Europe next year! AND WE CAN GO TOO! Im estatic. Haha. The combined concert thing is going to be on 3rd June so I guess I cant attend.
There's some unpleasant-to-hear things going around but I guess all I need is to be still and listen to what You have to say instead of using my 'wisdom'.

You know.. it's just 13 days to my birthday. =D To cherlyn: Not just winston's! Haha. I have to say this earlier since Im going for a trip. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home