Monday, May 21, 2007

Had a pretty nice and short talk w Mr Liew. Man, I miss choir, I miss Mr Liew.......

Okay, it's time to continue running this hurdles race. I've just passed one and seen my weaknesses, so.. dont be despaired! While I was recording my marks, I wrote this "It's Just Midyears! =D" on the paper so that I wont feel depressed or what. Haha. Im actually fortunate to get this kinda grades for a last min study. So, thank God.
Im struggling to say the right things. Why cant anyone understand? Im always at 24hr alert in case someone faults me for whatever I say.

Man, I really cant stand this. You both are like... Getting me to do things all the time. I have no freedom of speech, I cant even have my own opinion. Thanks alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home