Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I stumbled into this anoymous blog and it had some really nice phrases.

Anoymous said:
So live once but live like the rainbow bearing life force, the seedbearing flower...
Always live and do work with passion, coz passion makes the difference between living and surviving!

Sounds nice. Anyway, just 1 more paper, which is physics prac. And I'd be free. To sleep, to eat, to play. For a while. And Choir practice going to resume. I feel like going, to sit in or smth, but what if Mr Liew chases me out. Haha. Cher got me a packet of dark choco! =DDDDDDD One simple reason why I love dark choco: It's bitter and not sweet. Haha. Gay.

Just that so many things happened and I'm glad You're by my side. I'm back and not running away anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home