Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy day today! =D Sam faces sent to me an sms yesterday: Happy birthday! Haha. He must have felt so paiseh. It's 5th June not 6th May. Just a hint to everyone! =D
Anyway, Social studies paper has been knocked down. =D The sad thing was that Chapt4 wasnt even part of MYE syllabus. Mama. I studied that until I could faint alright. There were 12 strategies all together. )= It's okay. I still have to study that for O's. Emaths.. I seriously suck at index stuff. 10^-3 etc. Can faint looking at it. But well, I think I did pretty okay. Will buck up for paper 2. (: And tml is chem practical. I hope the clip thing for the burette will co-operate w me. It likes to leak or splash. I cant wait for all the sciences to be over.. or rather, I cant wait for exams to be over! =D

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. (2 Tim 1:7)

He has made me glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home