Thursday, April 26, 2007

counting joys

Hello! =D Well, these few days have been going on pretty well for me. I feel much happier. (:

Joy (1) Im so glad that God is with me.
Joy (2) Mum has been cooking alot recently. I look forward to coming home everyday!
Joy (3) I love my dearest babes! They're such delights!
Joy (4) I think I did well for my Chinese Oral! Doesnt matter how much I get, Im happy. (:
Joy (5) Open book test for Geog today! Crazy surprise!

Had a crazy time w babes yesterday. We were actually doing smth for Cher's art coursework and took tons of pics. Okay, out of the snapshots, I think only one-fifth depicts the real us. The rest are crap. But funny! Haha. This is going to be one of my deepest memories of my sec sch life. I ever wondered how am I going to find people like these crazy asses who can complement w me.

I'd just upload 3 of these pics.


We can be toot.


We can be ourselves.


And.. I love my curry puff hairstyle. It's gone)=

No Dumping!

Credits to Cherlyn. (: You may view the rest in her blog.
And credits to Dud's cam (his cam, not him. =D) for the pic I cherish most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home