Sunday, April 15, 2007

Im elated and surprised by some people. They always seem like they dont care about smth and actually deep down, they do treasure it.
Sometimes I really wonder if Im getting superficial..
Granny's not well. She's been transferred from nursing home to hosp. I dont know what to do but to hand it to God and I wanna commit to praying for her health and salvation. Hadnt been regular w my prayers recently.

Anw, I'd really like to thank some buddies and monsters for encouragement and your prayers. (: It means so much to me.

Im putting faith in God that everything will go well. (:
Heading off to do hwk. There's this Eng assg on 'why you are an unique indvl and how do you best express yourself'. It's a headache cause I tend to think alot and sidetrack. Haha.

A generation that seeks Your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home