Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Im trying not to get angry no matter how much people piss me. Im trying not to break down because of anything, be it discouragements or selfish acts.
Sorry for today, I wasnt in a good mood, sick. I tried to, if you noticed. But no, I noticed my small little screw-ups. And I start wondering if people were doing the same. But why should I care what they see, everything we human notice is superficial most of the time, right? Well that's how I feel. Like when we engage in gossips, we tend to take everything heard for real and dont bother to think twice. Okay, I think I've side-tracked. Anyway, now Im sickly and happy. Because I dont wish to go to school. And finally, I have something that makes it inevitable not to go. =D And actually it's better to fall sick now than syf. Imagine all your hardwork gone to waste.
All I wish for now is a good sleep w good dreams.. And finish all Amaths homework. =D
Jiayou to Janice! (: You'd be able to finish em. Haha.

Praise Him- because He's alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home