Friday, March 30, 2007

stepping stones

Today was tiring. Sch has always been tiring. Trying to catch up w Amaths and Emaths lessons, having tons of questions in my mind during Chem and Physics. The rest.. pulling thr. The teachers are really dedicated in their work, but I cant help feeling how boring their lessons can be sometimes, esp recently. Poor them, rushing thr the syllabus. And poorer us, cause we struggle and register everything. Someone said that Im handling things fine, another says I can do better. I say that I need to revise and stop TV-ing and sleeping. I cant afford to waste another weekend. Anyway, I just bought the TIME mag that covers a wide range of stuff. And they gave this really cool book that Im totally mesmerised by it. Filled w photos of events in the past 100 years. I told myself that since Im 'off' from debates now, I shall make use of this time to dust my knowledge bank and throw new stuff into it.
Debates- At first I was thinking of it during class, it took me a while to realise one week has passed, friday is here. And when I was on my way home and arnd 7pm, I felt that I shouldnt be wherever I was. I could imagine the team cracking cold jokes at macs and getting ready to go. And the guy will say "Good morning.... THBT....... and let's welcome the speakers........." while we get all the jittery and stuff. Goodbye debate.
Choir- Exco had a really nice talk yesterday. Talked about graduation and stepping down. Somehow Im wondering if I'd feel sad or what. But I'd definitely miss the singing, the sense of unity in the choir. Haha. And I'd return for visit like some stranger after that. Haha.
Prefects- I know Im a real slacker. Maybe I should try to start doing my duties. I mean, it's only one month left for me to 'pay back' what I owed.
Friends- God says not to worry so much so well, I will cherish every single of one them and not think about end of year yet. Haha.

More and more hollow holes. And each of them is a stepping stone.

Guess that the wisest thing to do (e.g. when you see that someone is doing wrong and you know that by confronting the person things will get worse; when you cant solve a problem) is to pray. (:

Praise Him- because He'd always be by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home