Sunday, March 25, 2007

I really want to thank God for everything. For being so concerned about me, for talking to me thr ppl.
We had cell yesterday. At first I was pretty reluctant to go. But now Im glad that I went! (: Worship was great, word was great, cell was even greater. Talked to wanhui and the most amazing thing happened. She had called me out for lunch last week but I forgot all about it. And told me that she had wanted to talk about smth. Which was what Mr Lim said! I mean, it was the same topic. So I was like.. How you know one? Can tell one meh? She said it was a feeling given thing. And it was really positive for her cause' she had wondered if the feeling came from God or herself.. like you know, guess. Then she went.. "You have to know your identity in Christ" and I was like woah. Cause' Mr Lim said just the very same words. Just a coincidence? No, God's working.
It's high time for me to wake up.

Praise Him- because He made me realise that He loves me more than I could ever imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home