Saturday, March 24, 2007

Horrible time at choir. I spent half of my time crying for God-knows-what. Because I really dont know why my tear glands got so active. But well, I really hope it didnt affect people.

Perhaps it's debate. We lost. Im sorry that I missed the whole of the 2nd prop's point and he made one rebuttal only. But Crystal has really been helpful. She explained what he said and even tho I didnt kinda get it, I managed through the whole debate after all. And Hoekin made really remarkable improvement. And JM is the nicest monster for timing me and stuff. The four of us still have a long way to go. I really hope for debate trainings to continue though.

But anyway, I survived thr practice. New choir dress arrived today. Determined to work hard for gold. (: 45th chorale. 2nd choir after the judges go for their munch-munch. I hope they wont feel drowsy after lunch and sleep while we sing. Haha.

Thanks to stef for the short yet wonderful conversation.
To Suz and JM for encouragement.
To Sam the scary guy who said I improved.
To Mr Lim, for the midnight talk. I hope to get what he said into my head.
To the best Dad and Mum!
And to God Almighty. (:

I never thought that debate was so impt to me. Like some sort of addiction. I hope to pursue it in JC, it depends tho.


Praise Him- His love endures forever. And thr faith and patience, I will be strengthened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home