Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's pretty sad lar, considering how much effort we have put in. We lost to dunman sec. However, like Mr Lim said, we shouldnt think of despair or 'I suck' and stuff but learn and move on. In fact, the next rnd's gonna be so great cause' God's w/us! (:
I think I really need my faith to grow bigger and bigger. And it's always thr small and big stuffs that my trust in God continues to deepen. And I love that alot.
Today's worship was seriously great! God has been supporting my steps, assuring me that I wont fall. I might stumble, perhaps, but never fall. I want to be committed to read the Bible in depth. (it's all the desire to know Him more)
And also stop being perfectionistic.

Praise Him- because He loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home