Friday, February 23, 2007

I woke up at 7am today. Say "wow". Im glad that I no longer flare up w my dad cause' in the past, I would get angry and sufrghfgu cause' of just-woke-up syndrome. Haha. Anyway, it was also my fault cause I off the alarm and told myself Dad would wake me up. In the end both of us slept. =D Haha. Anw, please pray that I'd sleep well. Have been having "subconcious sleep" recently. No idea why.
Aly and I had eraser fight today. Haha. I think we should have more of those weird games going on to perk ourselves up. And did I mention? PE next week! =DDDDD Class missed PE for the week cause of CNY. )= Didnt go for heats because (1) It's stupid to wait for just one event. (2) Not enough ppl. One had tuition, another had smth on. Just hope cher' wont scold.
Dinner w babes tml! =D Crystal's blog mentioned how Sats are so packed. I wholeheartedly agree! (: Anw girl, I'd keep you in prayer. (:
Bye people, monsters, kidfaces, emperors, whoevers.

GOODLUCK NEXT WEEK! (::::::::::::::::::::::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home