Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jm's party was nice. (: To her: Even though I said I didnt feel like going, the thing turned out nice still. With the presence of God. (: Anyway, just an early Happy Birthday to you and keep going with God's love and strength. (:

We celebrated at xq's and I think Char and I thought of the same stuff during the first half of the party. Haha. But things were fine. And I love the cake! It's super nice and note: I never liked cakes this much before. (: Haha. That time when we had cell dinner and they made me eat the cake, I wanted to faint or smth. Haha. Anw we had alot of fun. I fanned Sam and the bbq thing until I wanna faint, Jasmine Lee got saved by Daryl frm the 'waterfall', we all played alotalotalot. Cake fight, whipped cream fight and satay sauce fight. Some of us seriously hate the smell of whipped cream. By the end of the day, I felt that I smelt of vomit. Haha. Like someone just puked all over me or smth. Iris got all the peanut on her hair. =D And we went to the 'lagoon' (as they call it) and they threw the pebbles in front of us so that we'd get wet. But anyway, the thing that I think I love most was the worshipping part. Some of them got started singing worship songs and I joined in. Felt that it was really great. But sometimes I feel that my main attention wasnt on God but my passion for music. Still, I will continue to learn to listen and wait upon Him. Most imptly, to keep my fire for God going. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home