Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's a deep and committed relationship with the everlasting God. -NotReligion Insights
-------------------------------------------------------

I felt so frustrated thinking all these stuffs I have on hand. But the feeling eased once I thought of what God has told me- to hand it to Him.
My fever has gone down! =D It's 36.6 now! Praise the Lord! =D The big problem is I still feel like my brain is rolling or something. Haha! I have no idea why. And for the first time since ten thousand years ago, I stayed at home all the while. Not to mug, of course. Mainly spent time sleeping. =D This must have been my happiest weekend.
I finished watching the vcd I was talking about in my previous post. It's so super sad. )=

Ok, I know this is a boring post. Better ones up soon, perhaps.

*Your sovereignty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home