Friday, January 26, 2007

you never fail

To myself and everyone else: Do know that you're blessed! It doesnt need to be known in the form of actions, words or what. You know it in your heart, that everyone cares. And even if they don't, there's still God who never fails. (:

Chem and Eng test today. Both should be passable. Seems like I'm starting to draw a sun in my life. (Optimism) I hope the sun will really come out for real. And I think what Dudley said was really true. Feel inferior and it will cost your life. Something like that. I guess when the mental barrier's there, and you keep believing that you always fail in life, you will be knocked down. Im sorry for losing my cool today. I have to learn teamwork. I know I love to do things solo and have the work my way but.. I should really learn teamwork. After all, in the future, you have to work with others. Huichin said that even though things are occupying my time, what matters is I enjoy it right. At first I wasnt convinced that I enjoyed anything that I am doing now.. but thinking back, I actually do. (: Yes, tiredness comes in the way but God refreshes me everyday! Doing your best and having no doubts, that's when you really succeed.

It may seem like I dont even care but please know the struggles of a somewhat lost friendship when you really want it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home