Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Give us another chance. That's all I have got to say.

Played rugby on monday. Haha. It's was tiring. Cause' I chased after the ball with my hands up wildly. Like some animation. Of course it's meant to be a joke. Not like Im some psycho or what lar. Haha. They kept laughing and didnt chase after the ball with me. Then juv went crazy too. PE is probably the nicest lesson ever. And FIT will be too if we play the knock-down game everytime. Haha.
Physics test was supposed to be disastrous. But by God's grace, I passed by 1 mark! Haha. I was really dead sure that I'd fail.. PTL! And Im going to stop being some crazy try-to-be mugger. I must concentrate when I study! Haha.
And Mr Lim said that debate training will be on Sats. My sats are going to be so packed. Choir, debate, then church. Okay, I must JIAYOU! (:
Today's choir practice was really horrible. I shan't mention the details but.. really. I believe all of us just want one chance to prove that we'd put in effort.
And I decided that I get tired so easily cause' I play too much. Haha.

Slight shot of a thought.. That things dont seem to go the right way. But it stopped after I prayed for Your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home