Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 resolution (:

Yesterday.. had a horrible nightmare. And in the dream, I knew I was in a dream. Haha. I was like saying this in the dream "I know this is a dream so get me out of here." And automatically I prayed to God in the dream to get me out of the nightmare. So cool right. Haha. And I was finally back into my room, real life. Ran to parents' room. And now I realised that it was something that allowed my faith to grow.
But.. today I quarreled w my mum. She said something hurtful and I ran to my room and cried like some.. monster. Haha. Then I wondered if what she said was right.. Maybe I did really felt that way. I mean, I was young at that time. Of course I would feel insecure and stuff right. Aiyah, I know you guys dont know what Im talking about. Anw, we're ok alr. But my relationship w God was badly affected. I still feel like He's angry. I know that personally, I will only be reassured if I really know Im in the wrong. And yes, I do now. Pride can really do destructive things.
So.. I didnt attend the wedding but I went for service. You know, presence of God. (: It was really wonderful. To know that He understands, He knows every bit of how I feel and all. Senior Pastor was the speaker. Talked about how youths can be wise and that wisdom is more impt than intelligence. Man, I want more and more of wisdom. I will pray for that everyday from now on. (: Haha. And pastor talked about procrastination. Herherx. Guilty of it. Im always postponing my studies for sleep. Haha. Cell discussion was nice. We talked about our 2007 resolution and the significant event of 2006. I realised that resolution isnt boring at all! (: I shall write them here, so that I will learn to look back at this post and do my checklist.
(1) Stop comparing
(2) Lesser sleep
(3) Anti-procrastinate
(4) At least 5 QTs, dont let studies affect that
(5) Don't talk back at parents
(6) Spend more time w parents
Add-ons
(7) Respect grandma (Even though I think she's made me lose the respect. So.. I'd find it back.)
(8) 1/4 of the Bible in one year. Haha. (Starting from new testement)
(9) Salvation of family.. I seriously dont have much faith in that.. Must pray.
(10) Let God work in me
(11) Assurance that 2007 will be great
So you see.. These two days are my only days left to sleep as much as I can. (:
And well, for the significant event.. Got quite a few I think.
(1) Spreading gospel (:
(2) Back to church =D I honestly never imagined myself back in church for real.
(3) QT improved (:
(4) Learnt impt verses that assured me
(5) The yearning to be closer to God. (:
(6) Overcoming a fear of killing spider using tissue paper. (And this just happened) Haha. Usually I use books cause they are thick and has large surface area. No contact to my hands and the spider sure die. Ok, maybe I should just leave them alone next time. Seems bad to kill something that never bother me.
Anyway, bought BBQ stuff for mum and I. We know how to enjoy life. But ate alot until my stomach seems to be filled w chilli only.
Watchnight service then sleepover at Joyce's hse. Super excited. (: This time must not lose my phone! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home