Saturday, December 16, 2006

1E1 chalet (:

I feel like.. there's alot of things to do that I dont feel like doing. Alot of things to attend to but I feel like ignoring. And I just wanna play everyday lar. I dont even know how to survive for next year if this attitude continues. )= At first I thought having a group talk with them would allow me to spill all the stuffs that I really wanna say.. but actually it didn't work out for me. There were so many things that if I said, they wont understand. And a few things that some of them dont know. But I told myself, anytime I cant find someone to really talk to, I should tell God. He knows but if I tell Him, I'd definitely feel better. And I did.
----------------------------------------------------------
Anw, Im back from chalet and it was really good, better than last year's but the amt of people was getting a little lesser. Hope that everyone will go for next year's. (:
First day
Went to meet Juv and Jas at Hougang Mall and we ate at Yakun. (: Jassy's treat. Then went to Harvey Norman to buy the electric kettle. Wait there until 1000 years but still haven open so we went to CP to buy. Herherx. Went straight to Hz's house to hitch a ride from Cher's mum and set off. Reached early and went to macs and wait. Super noisy there but 1e1 people started streaming in and it really felt like the old days. (I secretly hope that next year can hold a camp in school and we'd get to sit in our old seats. Gay right. But it's been in my mind for 3 years.) Hz was talking about having a chalet when we're 40 and I said 'what about 90?' But that time the people will be really few. Haha. Er, Janice gave me a red christmas card. So hot. Haha! Thanks mama. (: Waited for Mr Ng who forgot about the time to meet us and went to our chalet. (: Super nice but the balcony's quite dirty. I went there to sit quite a few times. Very peaceful. (: So the girls settled our dinner at the foodcourt nearby and the guys 'ate already'. They ended up eating very late I think. Spent most of our time watching tv. Haha. Then me and Juv kept imitating Shi Xin Hui in her MTV ad. Super gay. Me, Juv and Janice had a lion dance and invaded the guys' room to disturb them. Haha. And I 'gave birth' to a pillow. Juv gave Sean a name: Teddybear. Haha! (: Then at night, Hz was playing his Fatalframe. Quite scary but I didnt scream much in the end. Herherx. Played Truth or Dare with blocks and some other hand games. Herherx. Slept at around 3 and woke up at 9 for dunno what reason. By that time, some had left for tournament and stuff. There was alot of going in and out for this chalet.
Second day
Started our day watching DOHA and played Cluedo. I won! (: Then some of us went for lunch at White Sands and me and Juv bought nice shirts. (: Herherx. Then this guy went to ask Theresa for number! He cqan be classified in between nerd and beng. Juv questioned for his school and CCA. Haha. And his CCA is library. Haha! It was raining so I prayed that it'd stop and it did! (: We bought some bbq stuff and when I went passed the admission thing with two bags of ice, the security touched it and say something like 'Dear, you carrying ice ar. It's cold. Go quickly.' Haha! Then Juv say he say that Im cold and she's hot. Herherx. To people who cant detect for jokes: She's obviously joking. Like eww. Then we went with Jas to buy porridge and I went to buy panadol. Everyone like going to be sick. Kahwai lose voice somemore. BBQ time, I prayed for rain to stop again and it did again! (: There was this really huge snail stuck onto our pit's bench and it's.. super disgusting. Haha. Ok, wont go into details about the BBQ but Hz's chicken wing is really nice. And cher taught me how to BBQ bacon, which looks more like ba gua. Haha. I know I seriously cant cook. )= Then at night, we were watching 'Triumph in the Skies/ Chong Shang Yun Xiao' and I know I was like half-sleeping and half-watching. But it's really super sad lar. Im angry with the Yishan. But yesterday's episode, she was telling the guy her thoughts and I thought that was what I felt. Something like the more she thinks, the more confused she is. And there's alot of doubts and confusion. )= Ok, sidetracked. Played Turth or Dare and it was seriously funny. I thought of dares such as
(1) Juv going to the other room and sit beside T-shirt bra (Yuanxiang) who is sleeping and tap him. Haha! Super funny.
(2) Eileen doing shampo ad.
(3) Cherlyn acting host for Star Awards.
Ok, super gay. Think Cher thought of Kenneth hugging Theresa for 15 sec. And she dared me to keep looking at Sean until he say 'go away lar'. So I was looking at him and I tell him 'quick! tell me to go away.' Herherx. I got talk to Teo Kia (kenneth), my beloved (eww!) partner in 1E1. For those who dont know, we spent our sec1 life sitting together and talking less than 10 sentences in the one year. Like wow! Anw, went to have heart-to-heart talk with Juv, Hz, Cher and JY. Juv did most of the talking. To Juv: Hey babe. You gonna stay strong and smile like crazy! (: Slept at 5 and woke up at 8. Haha. I kept going around to sleep. From one room to outside's corridor to the same room to another room's floor then up on the bed. Haha. There's not much to talk about the third day so ciao! (:

Looking forward to.........
(1) Dud's Christmas concert
(2) My Christmas event, going broke from all the tics money.
(3) Ton-ning. (:

To jassy: Get well soon! (:
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is super random. My auntie just came to give us stuff for her grandchild's 1 month and you know what she said to me?!?!?! She was like 'Aye, ni hen xiang ni de ma ma liao. Yi qian bu xiang. Xian zai hen mei, yi qian bu mei. Sorry ar.' (You look like your mum, last time dont look like her. Now pretty, last time not pretty) I was like... HAHAHAH! So dsfhsufhzj can. But it's great that she says I look like my mum. I mean, I always wondered why I dont look like my mum. To Juv: It's ok if you wanna puke. Haha! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home