Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"In all that life throws your way, try to make a habit of responding to others with love and grace. It's a learned trait, but you're acting just like God by doing it. There are eternal benefits to living beyond your own comfort and extending love in the most difficult of times."- NotReligion Insights
I've been trying to do that. And sometimes I get negative comments for trying to console others or what. Yes, my advices and consolation may suck, but you know I did it with one objective right. Which is to cheer others up. So I felt yesterday that.. well, no one appreciates it, might as well as just shut up. But after seeing this, I realised that sometimes this happens to God too. Like we ask for an answer to our question, and He answers us, but we cant accept it so we just blame Him and all. )=
And actually yesterday, I quarreled with my mum over some stuffs. I think my mum and I are the same, very ego or what. We assume that we're right in everything. That's what makes our war scary. So after we argued over some stuff, I went to my room and.. cry! Haha. I felt really bad lar. I knew I was being arrogant and all.. )= So she came into my room to try to satisfy my question. Haha. It all started with a question alright. And she said that sometimes being smart isnt that good either, too many questions. I thought that yeah, Im a veryyyy inquisitive person. And I personally dont feel that Im smart ok. Some of you even have to correct my pronunciation, you know it. Anw, that's not the main point. Back to the question part. You can tell me something I dont understand and I can pester you for explanations like mad. Until I understand. So people, dont tell me anything next time. Herherx. Just kidding. All the chunk of stuff I've just said is only applied to knowledge stuff. Maybe I do know myself. I wrote so much. Anw, sorry mum.
Ok now, talk about my day. Went to compass and meet some of the 1E1 people + Eugene to buy bbq stuff for the chalet tomorrow. (: Bought until $71.40 (which is quite ok) and still got stuff left unbought. I still have to buy electric kettle early in the morning. Herherx. But nevermind lar, it's for all of us. So when you guys drink the water right, must remember how Looma hurried to buy the kettle last min and you'd feel so wen xin. Eww. I think you'd just puke the water out if I tell you this. Haha. Ok enough with erxin stuff. After buying, we (Hz, Jas, Cher, JY, Eug, Me) went to hz's house to put the stuff and we brought cluedo around S'pore. Haha.
Went to Paradise Centre at Dhoby Ghaut to meet Sock Yee, Bifang and Rongli. (and I seriously dont know of that place) We were actually going to play pool there but because of me.. Haha! I am seriously.. pigu lar. The story goes like this. Hz and Eug walk past the person in the store confidently but Jas, Cher, JY and I were stopped by the person cause we still walking slowly into the place and she ask "Are you guys 16?" then I answer without thinking "No, we're 15". SO PIGU RIGHT! Im sorry guys. But Jas and I gain something on our trip there. (ok gay) We tried to pronounce this cafe called "The Coffee Connoiseur" and we pronounced the Connoiseur in con-noy-sor. Super gay. It's becoming our quote. And we can think of alot of weird ways to use the word.
So we ended up going to concourse to meet Ck, Gh and Dong. And because we dont know how to go, we went to Lavender and walk around until we find the place. Ok, so pool was fun. It was my first time. Herherx. No life-r. So at first we randomly played. Then we spilt into teams. Eug and I, Hz and Jas, Cher and JY spectators. Haha. Then the guys help the girls alot lar. And Eug is super li hai can anot. Haha. And I finally found a very good but hand-aching way to position my fingers. (: Ok, so I learnt how to play pool. (: Then we went home in Daryl, Ck and Gh's easy route. (:
I realised how music can do to you. It can make you very emo. All the while I thought I was sad for nothing, it was actually the emo thing. So I've decided to try to delete all my songs like JM but deleting them is difficult! I can list all the songs I wanna keep and the list is long. But feeling emo is bad.. Dudley, just pass to me the CD you burnt quickly! Haha. Jk, take your time. (: I need time to delete the songs too.
Pictures. (:

Hz in the trolley when we buying the food. Poor trolley. )=
Eugene's phone! SUPER NICE CAN!

Ck's favourite Christmas tree. He never say but Im sure he loves it. Haha.


Concourse shopping mall with lots of lights. (:

Our two new competitors in the "Im Cute, You're Not" competition. I think of the competition name leh. So nice right. Haha. To Janice: We have strong rivals! )= You must buck up and try to act cute. I dont need to act, Im cute enough. Haha! Jk. I have to learn to act cute more. Haha!
This is what Juv and I agreed on: No you, no erxin actions. Herherx. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home