Thursday, December 07, 2006

From now on.. Im going to greet Janice using: heyheyzz
And Janice is going to use: yoyozzz
The 'zzz' depends on our mood I guess.
Happy will be zz!
Sad will be zz..
Bored will be zzzz
Going to sleep will be zzzzzzzzzzzz
All caps will either be excited or I-wanna-beat-you-up
-------------------------------------------------------------------
That was so random. I think I seriously gonna become a monster soon. I sleep too much. In the (1) wake up, go school, sleep or (2) wake up, do things, sleep kinda way. So today my routine was (1) cause' I had to go for maths meeting. Shitfaces. Thimun over alr and now this. Actually, I really couldnt find my commitment into this project and felt like quitting last min. But after today's meeting, I felt kinda better cause' there's finally stuffs for me to do.

And Im so glad that people are going for Dud's and my church's christmas events. (:
Im going to learn to be patient as I await for the salvation of my family and friends. (:

Yesterday was quite fun. As in dinner with sam. We went to hougang mall to find "present paper" as he calls it. And he's serious about drawing a birthday card. Haha! =D So gay desneh. Still want to copyright it when he's copying other people's design. Haha. I have to admit I took 10000 years to find a nice wrapping paper/ present paper. Haha. Then went to eat and saw Juv's friend, Chengshen aka eggplant (brinjor or whatever). Haha. Then we went to KPT for dinner-after-dinner. Herherx. Went to the swing and we were swinging when this little girl wanted to grab me down so that she can swing. I think she can only grab my sandals lor. I was so worried that I'd send her flying cause' she was standing in front of me. She's very gay cause she went like "hen man leh!" (very slow leh). So when she started playing w/o the little boys, sam started singing "Lonely". Haha! =D Played the wheel thing then keep falling down. Herherx.

* I just feel that you're being hostile to me, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home