Monday, December 04, 2006

This is what God told me today: Pray today that God will lead you to someone He wants to call to Himself, someone for whom you can be God's megaphone.

I think I've been troubled over the topic 'Salvation' these few days. But now I learnt that I should just simply spread the gospel, assist pre-believers in whatever I can and HAND EVERYTHING to God. (: Because only God can touch the person's heart through me if I allow, which means I have to know that it is not by my strength that I can do things, but by my Lord's strength. Thank You Lord for telling me so much on what I should do and that I shouldn't worry because You will do the rest. =D
Yesterday went to Grandma's house. Sometimes I wish she was the one who lives in my house instead. She's so independent and a great cooker! =D Just that she talks pretty loud. Herherx. But she's nice and doesnt piss my mum off I think. Haha. Then went to my 5th aunt's house which is near hers. Her house is like super nice. You can feel the serene and peace in both their houses. (: Then she lent me two books on Christianity. This book that Im reading is super interesting. It's called "From Witchcraft to Christ" which talks about a true story of this girl coming from extremely poor family background. Her bed is a pile of dirty coats and their tablecloth is newspaper. She goes to Sunday school and has very bad behaviour but good attendance cause' there's always free sweets and stuff to be given. The teachers in the school she went to didn't like her cause she was untidy and all. Then she ran away once unsuccessfully and her captain in the Messengers (something like Brownies) introduced her to work in this rich house. She lives there like a princess instead of maid and cant do work well. So one day she ran away to London and worked as a prostitute, then a stripteaser and then becames serious smoking and drug addict and went back to work as prostitute. That's so far I've read. But later on she gets to occult and witchcraft I think. And now she leads a victorious life as a Child of God. (: And she does notice that God has actually been watching over her closely, leading her to the path of light. Like one experience she had was seeing this Salvation Army girl singing a song on how she was the Child of a King, where up there in heaven stores all the riches of the heaven and the earth. Can you imagine her remembering all these small little wonderful stuffs that God has done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home