Friday, November 24, 2006

This morning went for maths meeting. Did nothing lar basically. Go there more like slack. Then we ate our brunch and I went off to print some thimun stuff. This is what Janice sent to me for printing her reso...
-----------------------------------------------------
hey mama! thanks for helping me to print my resolution last min again. love ya babe! (:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
----------------------------------------------------
Like aww. Ying-fei is soooo sweet. (: Then went off for thimun meeting. Ms Tan told me Mr Lim had signed Hoe Kin up as ambassador before that. Yeah lar, abit disappointed. But I'm sure Hoe Kin can do a great job. So since I've done the opening speech script alr, he's using it. Haha. When he reads it out I will have a sense of belonging to the speech. (: Ok, quite gay. Herherx. But I do realise that this while, I've broken free from my pessimistic mindset to optimistic. (: Anyway, only Crystal finished her reso cause' the rest of us were yakking over the thimun forum and UN resolution. Haha. Ms Tan lent me her blazer. Thankyou! (: So after meeting, Jan and I went to search for those formal clothes for the conference. Saw blazers, shirts, skirts and pants. Wish I could own a blazer of my own. So cool lar! =D Anw, I bought a pants and it's sent for alteration. It's so damn long. Herherx. Looking forward to the dance for MUN participants. Sounds really cool. And we're going to night safari on the last day at midnight! Herherx.
Ok, I shall not slack anymore. Gonna put on my working gear and finish my reso and do my QT. But somehow, just feel that I'm not contributing to the Maths thing.. )=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home