Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Choir Camp (:

Backkk from choir camp. (: My hands felt like jelly just now cause' I cleared my locker and brought all the books and my camp stuff home. Heavy like shit like that. Anw, ONE impt thing. Mdm Sarifah left something for our class to pin on class bulletin next year. A poster and the class photo w/ a message. Some of us see until wanna cry lar. So sad. And one more thing.. What to do about my geog.. )= I feel that they dont want to keep good teachers in our school lar. Keep for the good schools like that. Heard that mrs wong also leaving. )= So much for choir teachers.

1) Choir practices- Very tiring for 2nd and 3rd day. I keep falling asleep and I think Mr Liew saw that cause' during break he asked me if I slept the previous day. Honestly, I did but still tired. See what I mean by extreme fatigue? I couldnt absorb the notes in and felt very stressed up for nothing. )= But I think I can do it lar. Just feel that everyone are getting better but I, this useless senior, dont know anything like that. Sigh. )= So I got frustrated and all. Gonna learn to deal with stress. We managed to sing finish the setpiece w/o Mr Liew stopping us but he said that was cause' he wanted to at least go through whole thing. Haha. But it's good that we're making progress. Think 'Janger' is gonna be one of our choice piece. (: Yinghao came today but dunno if he's joining us anot. Anyway, welcome to him. (: Then Mr Liew make us draw ballot and says to sing the no. of pages of the setpiece (i think) according to the small piece of paper. Meaning, if I draw the no. 1, I just have to sing one page. But turned out to be a scam cause he wanted to give us presents according to the number. Haha. Donavan went to exchange from no.4 to no. 2. Haha! (: (No.4= chocolate bar; No.2= sweets and small m&m's.)
2) Games- Restricted games cause of A levels, they said. )= So the games we played were mainly those common ones but we did have fun. (:
3) Group presentation- Our group is called Jimmy Neutron then we acted this skit thought mainly by me and Sylvia. Haha. But the group presented it until very funny. (: No many hick-ups. (: Group cheer was great. (I think one leh. Haha.) Other groups' presentation was damn funny lar. 1st group acted a series of Sesame Street stuff. Got this hide-and-seek thing then very gay. Then another part of the skit was Rohaizad acting as Oscar reading to his worm Slimy or dunno what. Damn funny. He hold on to this paper worm which is so cute and make worm sound. If you were there, you'd sure laugh like siao one lar. Then he tell the worm the Goldilocks story. Dudley acted as Papa Bear! Haha. Damn funny. He was so robotic. Herherx. Got another group has Mickey Mouse and Mickey Mouse can use his ears to blow houses down one. So cool. Haha.
4) Random
- Our group won! (:
- We did the passing paper game (writing others qualities on their paper) and they say Im 'Sexy and Chio'! Aww. Moved to tears. Haha!
- I missed THIMUN meeting but heard that my draft reso is ok! (: One reso down, one more to come. =D

Photos (: From Crystal's blog




Try spotting the difference if you're damn bored. (:



US! The camp committee (:

Feelings and thoughts are just flying through my mind madly. Sometimes I think relationship and stuffs are just ... cause I just feel that.. feelings will never last. Making a commitment sounds like something awful for two people to go through. Like what if you suddenly change your mind? Because to me, a commitment is some deadly promise that cant be broken so if one day feelings change, wont we just be in a difficult situation? Can we all just be friends and get over it? That's how simple my mind is thinking. It's ... to be tied down by someone or to live for someone who may have second thoughts anytime. Ok, sorry if I offend anyone with this.
'...' means I dont know how to describe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home