Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lord, sometimes I just wanna ask why wont You give up on me? But I know You'd never forsake me. I feel so unworthy of Your love. The price You've paid on the cross seems worthless now that I just want to make myself fall into self-pity. I felt so ironic for people to say "I have no one to lean on" but I realised that if it was me myself, I would have said the same too. That's because I didnt have someone to lean on physically. But man, what else can be better that a loving God who doesnt want to see His child fall into self-pity and feeling worthless, unappreciated and stressing herself all the time? You're not physically there but spiritually, I know You've "hide me now, under Your wings". I want to make the price You paid on the cross worthy. I wanna live and please You solely. Please teach me how.
I will be still, know You are God.
"No temptation has seized you except what is common to men..."\

Learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home