Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today is like.. TIRING! Ok, woke up early in the morning and the first thing that fly into my mind was: I dont want go thimun. )= Ok, let me start from yesterday.

Tues
Cher and Jas had stayed overnight the prev day to slog our lives out for Juv's ppt. See until wanna laugh. Yeah, and then they left in the noon. Then Janice came to my house show me some dresses then we went to shop for my dress. Herherx. Tried on alot and finally bought one simple and nice dress. (But today they told us the dance was at NIGHT SAFARI?! Dance w the animals? Herherx. And smart casual. So.. I dont know.) Then went to compass meet some of them and they are.. Alyssa, Cher, Jas, Juv, KC, Jiayi, Gilbert, Lewis, Eugene and Hz. =D My fav group of people lar. (: Went for steamboat to celebrate Juv's bday in advance since all of us are so busy. Got 2 tables then my side one on fire. Herherx. But they say it's normal.. so well. Ate 25 or so prawns all by myself. Man. And they dont dare/dont like to eat pig's liver. Man, it's like so nice. Even Janice also like. =D Went to play daytona and time crisis. For daytona is really improve but still can improve somemore. Time crisis first time play so Im really.. meiyouyong Herherx. Then Janice sms me that Hoekin not going thimun cause he's sick then I was like HUH?! Then I had to do the ambassador's job since I was the one who wrote the script. I on the verge of tears flowing out liao lar. Totally stunned. Went home to print reso until 1am.


Me and aly (:



Looking like idiots =D


Aww. So sweet. (:

Today
So this morning went to meet Janice, Ethel, Sherilyn, Crystal and JM. On the way felt like people looking at us cause' we like imposter working adults like that. Herherx. Missed the ambassador meeting but the person filled us in personally and Crystal last min know that she has to do speech for UNFPA. Went to my committee then the people there were like.. so experienced like that. Started off with me telling em about the main points in my reso. So I started off well then had long moments of silence. Haha. Feel so meiyouyong again lar. Then like.. just cant communicate w/ them and I felt so inferior cause their accent is those very rich-in-English type one which some of us refer as natural slang. Haha. So this girl suggested to have hers as the reso to start on. I didnt know it's like that one.. Thought we share ideas and work on our own reso. So I learnt alot. (: Then had the opening speech. When I walking down the stairs right, I tripped a little and grab this girl representing Eritrea. Haha. I was so tired that I just went up the podium like zzz. Haha. Abit nervous but not as nervous as my usual nervous. Spent all the way through the rest of the session. Damn tired. Then went back to GA meeting and I was like.. thinking alot cause I was silent there mah. Thinking of things like..
(1) If only they know the real me
(2) I wanna transfer to international sch. Even the international sch of Beijing the delegates speak so fluently/natural slangish. Herherx. But jm says it's expensive. About 2 thousand plus. Siao right.
(3) I wanna speak like them!!
(4) If only Juvenal was here then we can like monster each other and speak our Jap in front of jap delegates.
Haha. So actually me and Janice felt the same. We're gonna try to survive through the thing. And tml has dunno what debate stuff? I seriously hate GA meetings! I cant even understand what the Chair is talking about cause he uses the natural slang too. Ok, I'll just admit it. I envy them for speaking so fluently so I wanna suan their accent as slang. Haha! (: Sherilyn showed us what her committee ppl wrote "I am Sherilyn" in their native language. So cool! JM can slang! Herherx. I can speak Jap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home