Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tomorrow is the day! Man, all those mama reso and mental stress. The big problem is that tomorrow is the real beginning of more brain juice squeezing. 4 days. I hope I'd survive. Herherx. And one good thing, I finished my draft resolutions! (:
Yesterday was real tiring. Went for thimun then after that went to cp and try on dresses! Haha! (: It's for the MUN dance and I felt that might as well as buy since I can use it for grad high tea too. Haha. Think too far. It's not the start of next year yet! After that went for lunch, met michelle to borrow her clothes for the conference, went for maths meeting. Ok, Im doing the report and I have no idea how to start on it. Nevermind. Can strive through. Herherx.
Feels like sometimes Im trying to keep myself busy. Maybe cause if I dont make myself busy, I wont feel like myself. Herherx.

Someday you might just fall deep into a hole and you'd think there's no one to save you. There is, but you just wont allow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home