Sunday, November 26, 2006

Judging Others

I forgot to mention smth about Fri. I was heading out of macs during maths meeting when this granny ask me to take care of her grandson while she go get umbrella cause' it was raining madly. Then i was like.. ok. Then i sat opposite the grandson and we stared at each other while he eat fries. Then peiyi came, sat down and he..... CRIED! Kids are pro lar, once they cry their face quickly change from beige to red. Then I scared liao, people look at us like we did smth bad to him or what. Then Jessica came to rescue! =D Herherx. She give him fries then he cry and eat. (Amazing. How did he do that?) Fortunately, his grandma came back in a short while. Herherx. But I still like kids tho they cry. Haha! (:

Sat
Went running w jas early in the morning. Then after that went back to cher's house collect our belongings. Me and jas talked alot about Pokemon in the first few episodes. So gay yeah. Then went to kovan eat and saw Mr Ng. Bought stuffs and went to cp. The 'Star Awards' people at there for publicity. Then the hosts get the audience to practice cheering and applauding before the artistes come. So fake lar. Have to rehearse one.
Went for church. Attendance seems to be dropping. Quite sad. And I was like observing this group of girls cause' they were like talking during worship. Then I was judging them in my mind and felt guilty afterwards. And guess what the sermon was on? Judging Others. I see until I was like.. stunned and glad cause God mattered so much about my spiritual growth. There's no such things as coincidence lar please. This have happened alot of times, in fact. It was great. Speaker talked about us being tortoise laughing at a turtle? Like you do this too, what right do you have to point out others' mistakes. But advicing people would be good. Like if you see them lying, tell them something like "Let's try not to lie." And also not to point out their mistakes for selfish pleasures, but for their good. If you point a finger at someone, 4 fingers will point back at you. Try it. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home