Saturday, December 02, 2006

DANCE! (:

Today was really fun! =D Ok, I didnt make POI or amendment but I'll try to tml. Ms Tan told me she went for my committee's meeting throughout and I didnt know. I only saw Mr Lim who joined in later. She said she was like waiting for me to say something. Rah. Pressurised. When I wanted to POI someone, I saw Mr Lim by chance and was like.. mouth totally sealed. Fortunately, the Chair didnt say anything about who didnt speak throughout, which he had wanted to do so. My topic's reso passed! But I felt like.. they didnt really bother about my reso much. Ask for the soft copy is only for the sake of asking only. They wont use it one. Other delegates and I found that some parts of the reso was really left untold, esp the part of what consequences are in stored for corruption. Ok, personally feel that some of them are quite hostile but.. nvm. So finally finished debate for all the resolutions and tml will be plenary session (all committees together). Looking forward to it! Last day! Must celebrate.
So.. Went to city hall, changed into our whatever and get our shuttle bus to Night Safari! (: Ate quite alot and went to the function room. Some sort of clubbing and the music was loud, but still ok. I dont know why.. But everytime I hear really loud music, I will laugh. Haha. So at first only Sherilyn knows how to dance lar, then the rest of us like concrete. Loosened up and dance like mad. Totally high. I realised that people like to gain their self-confidence in dancing under such ambience. But have they not realised that this is just a temporary boost-confidence thing. Both me and Janice agree that w alcohol, things would get out of hand. Ok, throughout the whole thing, Hoekin was like solid concrete standing there. He doesnt like the RnB songs. Ok, if only the deejay had played some slow songs that I like. I'd just sit there and listen. Haha. Many stood up on the stage and spilled water at everyone at the bottom. Herherx.


Xiaoxian's native village =D






From left: Mr Lim, Hoekin, Sherilyn, Ms Tan and JM



Me and Jan (: She's wearing her sexy dress. Herherx.



Ethel and Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home