Tuesday, December 05, 2006

THIMUN review (:

Ok, I think I've left many things unsaid about how I feel about THIMUN. Maybe I'd just write a quick post to my dear delegates of Ethiopia and UNFPA. In GA order..
Hoekin (GA1)- Thanks for falling sick and giving me this chance to face my phobia. Haha. This is probably the first time I meet with such crisis to do a speech as acting ambassador (I'm starting to like that title) or rather imposter ambassador. Haha. But Im glad that you had the initiative to come for the second day and fit in well with the people there. Congrats! And I promise not to go clubbing with you. Haha!
JM (GA2)- You've been great lar! When all of us felt so down on the first day back home, you cheered us up with your slanging. Thanks for being such a nice monster and aii nii orhhxx! (: And yes, Singaporean accent is unique! Remember to bring your huge adidas bag next time so that we can have bag checks at the MRT control tower. (:
Crystal (GA2)- Hey! I think you have managed super well for the opening speech for UNFPA! Like imagine you only know that you are ambassador of UNFPA and there's a need for speech right there, hours before the opening speech. Man, you've toughed it through. (: PTL! We'd speak up more next time, if there is. (:
Sherilyn (GA3)- Wo aii nii bubu! Haha. I think you've done a great job giving us "dance lessons" and challenging us. Haha. Even though the dancing style is super erxin and I have no idea why I learnt from you. Continue rocking babe! (:
Janice (GA4)- MAN!!! What would I do w/o you. Somehow I feel that during the whole thing, we had the same thoughts about things and Im really glad that we really truly survived through the whole thing! (: We must go for THIMUN again!
Looyee (GA5)- The cutest sweetest ever me! Haha. Just kidding. I think you've not done as well as you could. You could have spoken up, gotten email from Lebanon. Haha! No lar, you've done miraculously ok cause you didnt have stage fright for the speech and you didnt spoke up ever since the first day. Next time must speak up more okay? (I must be having schizophrenia.)
Ethel (GA6)- Hey! I think you've done well and thanks for pressurising me to speak up, even though in the end I didnt. (:
----------------------------
[cont'd]
And to my dearest THIMUN teachers/directors, thanks for knowing of this prog and holding meetings to follow-ups with us! (: Even though it can be a little dry. Haha. Special thanks to ms tan for lending me her blazer. (: Special thanks to both teachers for encouraging me and trying to cover my doubts and sitting in for my committee session to make me nervous. Haha. (:
To the ambassador of Eritrea, thanks for your hand when I almost fell down the stairs! (:
To the delegates of Burkina Faso, Czech Republic, Lebanon (Haha!) and this guy from India (i dont know what country he represent), thanks for making me feel right on the second day of lobbying even though you may not see this. (:
To delegates of GA5, thanks for the wonderful committee sessions which is like super entertaining to see you guys apologising to people, starting war on people, sending hotel room note (from delegate of Japan to Russian Federation) that was confiscated! (:
To the chairs of GA5, thanks for your "laughing is not in/an order" and "clapping is (and/or) not in/an order" and confiscating a bag of notes irrelevant to topic. Haha.

Ok, Im starting to miss thimun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home