Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I think these verses are really meaningful.

Col 3:12-14 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you, And over these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

It may be long but actually to sum it all, love one another and never believe in an eye for an eye. With love comes compassion, kindness etc. I personally think that if everyone can do this, this world would definitely be a better place. It's much better than shooting slander, gossiping, using filthy language which includes vulgar words and using "oh my God"s. (In terms of the "oh my God", it cannot be used in vain.)

Special thanks to Joyce's blogpost which made me wanna move closer to God and working towards walking in line with Him. Ok, actually I just meant that her post made me want to do QT. Haha. (:

The moment was when I was reunited to You once again, when my life radiates peace and joy, when there is no need for me to fear cause' You are here, when I can hand all my problems to You, when I can just allow tears of gratitude gush down my cheeks, when You tell me there are more blessings in stored, when I know Im extremely unique cause' Im a child of a King. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home