Wednesday, December 06, 2006

IKEA! (:

Yesterday went to TM with Jas and Cher. Went to buy stuff for parents for Christmas. =D Think that life hasn't been going well for all of us so decided to cheer them up with probably my first-ever-Christmas present for them. Haha. And bought some other stuffs too. (: Then they wanted to go to the new IKEA but dont know how to go. Haha. So I, the most independent of them all (HAHA! Im just kidding alr), found free shuttle to IKEA. Aint I smart. Haha. It was a wild day lar. We keep playing around and taking pics until my batt going to flat. Haha. And here comes the pictures..


Say "AWW!" Super cute right!










Vote for the shuai-est guy! HAHA!


Now let's look at some of the sofas.

Poor sofa "uglified" by Cherlyn


This is definitely my fav! (:
And this is ck's fav cause' it has pink. Haha.


Looks more like a bed.

And now's the Choose Your Favourite Room voting. Haha.

Room 1
Note: The nearest chair is rocking chair.

Room 2

Room 3


Room 4


Room 5

Room 6

Room 7

I think Room 5 is cool but dark. If they add a Christmas tree (for Room 5) and fireplace and stockings (for Room 6) it'd be very christmas. Haha. I think I like Room2 most without the cabinet with lots of shelves that you can collect dust and cleaning up will be ma fan. Room 3 is nice but too many sofas. Room 4 is very nice too! Man, everything is nice. (:
Just a veryyy comforting verse that I read.
Psalm 112:7-8 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.
*Feigning ignorance, once again.
Cause I dont know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home