Friday, December 08, 2006

I feel much better after talking to Juv on the phone. (: Thanks babe.

HAPPY DONT-KNOW-HOW-MANY-MONTHS TO JAS AND GILBERT =D
According to Juv. Haha. I never was good with dates. Always struggling to remember dates and I took such a long time to remember the 3 babes' bdate. And actually Im still not that sure whether I remember correctly or not. Maybe I can only remember my birthday, and winston's! HAHA!

Ok, my brother went on drip yesterday. )= Dehydration and dunno what. It was because of his IPPT test, I think. Said that he passed all stations except for the running part. He failed by 14 seconds. Mama gayer lar. If it's me, I'd surely go to the big guy's table, slam the table using hammer (don't want use my hand, later pain) and demand for appeal. And somemore his friend called him when he was on drip that he had "graduated" from NS. Haha. And my brother calls me piglet now. He says all girls sleep alot. Yeah quite true. But I dunno why. Maybe all girls should set the alarm clock at the same time and SLEEP. (: But Im glad I have such a cute title. HAHAHA! To Janice: IM CUTE! Kidding. Haha.
Actually it's quite saddening sometimes. Like I can never forget the times I spent with my brother when we were young. All the piggybacks whenever we're at playgrounds, whenever we take pictures. (: I dont think we can do it now since Im so heavy. Haha! And during our growing up periods, we never really talk much and when we talk, that's when we are quarreling or pushing blame to each other. Haha. But now, it's great that we have random talks about our lives, the girl he likes (HAHA!) and about our relationships with God. (He's a free thinker, but he does believe in God.)

*Lord, I want to learn to do what pleases You with a willing heart. (:
*I hope I'd stop being so self-centred. )=

Sometimes I really dont understand myself, at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home