Monday, December 11, 2006

Even the best fall down sometimes.

Stupid. I am in a super i-dont-know-why mood. )=
It seems stupid but even if people offer to answer my questions, I will tell em' I forgot what questions I have in mind. Perhaps I should write them down once I think of them.
I kept thinking that God is really displeased with me and when there's thunder, I'd think that He is angry with me. Quite gay right. And after a prayer, I was reminded that God is slow to anger. Ok, slow to anger. I must believe Him alright.
And I keep thinking that Im maybe tired from being optimistic. But actually I'd be even more tired if I am pessimistic.
Writing down my thoughts does answer my question. Herherx.
I feel 1% better already.

It's so difficult to change, you know. It's so difficult not to sin. Esp when there are temptations and deceits. )= Ok God, pull me through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home