Saturday, December 09, 2006

Im feeling super happy and free now because God has and will continue to set my bondages free. (: Let me start from this morning. (:

Met Jas and Cher to run but in the end we ended up slacking at cher's house. Herherx. I think we're super lazy lar. We were supposed to meet at 8am but I woke up at o730 w/o alarm (wow!) and wanted to postpone it. Haha. Jas worse, woke up only when I smsed her. So we said to meet at o830 and ended up 'running' at o9oo. Anw, I meant slack as in I went back to sleep while they watched cartoon. Haha. So gay. Then cher's mum treat us. Gave us 50bucks to eat desneh. So generous right. But we, as thrifty and sensible future leaders of S'pore, decided to eat at SIAM kitchen instead of cafe cartel. (: See how sensible we are, giving up steak for rice. (: Not so cham lar, but after the meal, I knew how much I wont want to eat thai food. (: Just not my taste. Herherx. So fussy right. To sam: I know, must think for the Africans. Which leads me to thinking of...
----------------------------------------------
I still can remember that time, think it was sec1.. There were only me, jas and sam. Then we went to eat at yoshi. And he keep telling me the ginger box inside got ghost and blahblah, keep throwing ginger into my rice. Then in the end I couldnt eat finish and he keep forcing me to eat, telling me to think for the Africans. I went crazy because of his nagging and threw all the contents on my tray (including the bowl) into the garbage thing. (Cause when you dine in macs and kfc, you just throw everything from the tray into the bin mah. Anw, I realised what I've done cause the tray felt light and we ended up fishing for the bowl from the garbage thing. Haha! ----------------------------------------------
That was a long recount. Anw, after that I rushed home to change and get to church for carolling rehearsal. There were chinese words and some of us were struggling to sing it. Haha. Then the guys keep trying to fake high pitch but failed miserably. They sing with efforts like they were running in some marathon or what. Haha. And gerald is cute! So is marcus! (Note: They are little toddlers. Not the guys from my cell. Haha!) Sophia came! (: And we didnt have cell discussion today.. Had holy evening/night. Had great ministering from Aunty Sharon, someone whom I know of today. I felt that after the whole encounter, my faith in God has deeply widened because He really knows how my heart feels. More that how much my mind could intepret why I feel this and that. I know that this joy within me will never be diminished if I dont allow it to. (:

*Life here and now is like the blink of an eye compared to "forever."
*I worship You, in spirit and in truth.

At SIAM kitchen.
Before.


Middle.

After. (:
Cher's creation (left) and my creation (right)
So you know who's more revolting now. Haha. (:
To jas: Be glad that Im too tired to upload your pics. Haha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home