Tuesday, December 19, 2006

confession

Aiyah, I was feeling very horrible just now. Then i kept retyping my previous post. Haha. But now I straightened out my thoughts. Just felt that I learnt alot just by what happened to people and I hope it won't make me have a phobia or what in the future. Haha. Anyway, I realised that I'll be truthful here. I felt neglected these few days but after that I felt that.. I should really grow up lar. I get envious because my friend is getting so much concern. I must have been crazy alright. Feel so much like a.. kidface. Haha. But really, she needed all the concern. And my part should be one of the concern-ers and not a sulker or what. Haha. Looma, you gonna learn to grow up. (:
Anyway, to Juv: You gonna stay strong and Im sorry for feeling jealous cause' you're getting so much concern. Haha. I feel so gay. Anyway, call any of us anytime if you feel like. But you gonna use the magaphone to call us up if it's at 3am. Haha. (: And remember to stay strong! Woots! Monsters rule. (:
That was a genuine confession. Haha. But sometimes well.. I think it's hard to tell people my troubles. But I know it's easier to tell God my problems. He's always there for me and I dont have to worry if my problem sounds too trivial for Him to laugh at because nothing is trivial for Him. (: And I personally feel that He understands me more than myself. Thank You Lord. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home