Monday, December 18, 2006

carols and carols

RAH! Supposed to go for Maths meeting today but I was sick so... didn't go. I realised that Im s super lazy lar. I haven start my holiday homework and I have not done my report for one week. Sam said yesterday during dinner "Why you like have so many reports huh?" Then I said "Maybe cause' I keep never do so actually all I said is actually one report." RAH! I feel so... irresponsible. )::::::::: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Col 3:23 Anw, Janice and Joyce spurred me to do my homework. Hope I can keep that motivation. (:
Anyway, Im have bad sore throat, cough, fever soon, and flu. )= Please pray that I can attend the two chirstmas events. (: Actually I think even if Im sick, I'd still drag myself there. Haha.
Saturday
Attended youth ablaze and the worship was great. (: Pastor talked about the topic "Is the Bible really the Word of God?" He started by saying we have to believe by faith that it is the Word of God. And he showed us some facts about the Bible, things that are predicted and happened. He ended off saying if we believe by these facts only, our belief will be shaken and that we should believe by faith for greater conviction. So true! Human of little faith only wants to believe things that they see and not believe by faith. After service, my cell went to the room to write our love letter to Jesus for the christmas event. Gonna be some contest and girls will get one movie tic while guys will get extra movie tic if they win. Rah! Haha. But it's ok. Cause usually guys are less emotional so their chances of winning will be lesser. Haha! We had our carolling rehearsal and invaded a pre-christmas party that belongs to Joe's adult cell. Haha. Ate, took pictures, prayed. (: Went to one of the parties to sing and after that went to Blk 603 to sing. Haha. A pre-believer joined us. (: We ate and played some games then I kenna the forfeit. Haha! To daryl (from church) : Thanks alot. (: And he asked if I was angry leh. Haha. So the forfeit was as usual. Have to get a rubber band over your head to nose level and do anything w/o hand-aid to get it to your neck. Haha. After the forfeit they asked me "How's the taste of rubber?" I even betrayed myself by passing Joe his cam to video me. Haha. It's all for the fun. (: Then we decided to go for midnight movies. (: Joe sent the guys to a bus stop while the girls to church and to J8. In the car, we were singing christmas carols and he let go of his driving wheel once in a while. Risk our lives man. Haha. Then when we reached the carpark, Joe started to run so we ran too and I did my scissors leg. HAHA! Haven done it for 1375825 years. (: Watched 'Dejavu' and it was quite nice. About this crime and how this guy tried to solve it. He went back to 4 days ago to stop the act. In the end, the girl didnt die and he died but his '4-days-ago' didnt die. Haha. Kaiwei shared his jacket with me at first then I gave him back and he started to fall asleep cause' too comfortable. Haha! Then Joe sent Daryl and Clari home while joyce's dad sent the rest of us home.
To her dad: Thanks for sacrificing your sleep. (:
To 3E2: Sorry for not being able to attend the gathering.
To Mdm Sarifah: Sorry for not being able to bid you farewell and you've really been a great teacher this year. Will miss you. Haha. (:
Sunday
Attended adult's service. Andrew called me and sounded so tired. Haha. Still asked me if I was awake. I think he should ask himself instead. Service talked about people in our lives. And one part when he said there will be people who we can click with then I started thinking about Juvenal. Like how we share the same opinion most of the time and how we go crazy together. We can play and talk alright. (: To juv: I know Im very sweet. Herherx. After service, the cell started fixing the puzzle Wanhui made to improve our QT performance. We have to do QT everyday to be able to finish the puzzle by this year. Then met Janice at the foyer to go out! (: We hadnt went out since sec1, I think. So me, Janice and Joyce went to PS and ate at MOS burger. Walked around and thought of christmas ideas. Janice bought Creative ZEN Microphoto! Rah. Haha. I wanna buy the ZEN V Plus! It's chao ji nice can. I think Dud has it. Then after that, they went home and I went to meet Sam for dinner. He didnt eat in the end cause he wait until no appetite. Haha. Wont go into details already.

Cell in charge of Nachos & Cheese/ Sausage & Cheese booth for Christmas event! (::::: We'd eat up the food instead of selling. Haha.
And I think my fav quote now is "It's all for the fun." Like when people tease me or I malu myself, it's all to cheer all of us up and create happy memories. (:
Photos up in ten thousand years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home