Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Whoever you are, wherever you are, for whatever reasons, come to Jesus today. Get to know Him in the Bible and judge for yourself if He really is as accepting and loving as people say He is. Don't worry right now about making yourself "pure" or "holy." Jesus will meet you where you are and take you to where you need to be. Because, after all, this isn't a religion we're talking about. -NotReligion Insights.

I used to have the thought about asking people to change before they come to the Lord. But now, I realised that I was imprefect when I first came before Him. Yeah.. And I wanted authority, but I learnt that all of us have equal authority and it's not supposed to be used to compare, but to help.
-------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it's been a while since I blogged. Let me start off with...

Sat
Went to church at 2 to help out for the food fiesta in church. We cut the sausages, tried out the deep fryer and went to pick the monsters (too lazy to write down the names)up at heartland. Hz was real late.. Haha. I thought he decided not to come. But Im really glad they came lar.. (: Xx got lost and found her way. She waited for us until 1000 years then we finally reached church. Went to distribute the presents I shared with Joyce then helped out again. Service was great, especially the skit. It was so touching that I cried. Haha. And the song the Elizabeth sang was super nice. After service, went to the church's kitchen area to wash the oven trays and stuff. Im so proud of myself lar. Got one of the tray that we ranked 2nd most difficult to wash. Then I used the wire-like sponge and wash until the whole thing shines. But still got some chao da parts. Haha. Then Kaiwei wanted to wash the most difficult to wash one but he made a hole out of it. And when I tried to wash it, I made the hole become larger lar. Haha. Then went to eat with the monsters and went to Cher's house then home.
*339 youths went for "Love Letter", according to Andrew's blog. How great is that. =D

Sun and Mon
Church service and worship was super great. We sang "We Are The Reason". And alot of people accepted Christ I think. (: They acted the skit again, but I never felt bored of it. Joyce and I even recorded Elizabeth's singing. =D After that, went to lunch with Joyce and bought bag. Went home then met Cher, JY, Jas, Hz, Eugene and Gilbert at CP. Went to concourse and played pool. Sam joined us halfway and went to PS, then to Orchard. Countdowned and got this family scammed Hz. Haha. They were in the car and at first the son was playing those snow spray. Then after we counted down, they said we haven wish each other Merry Christmas. They extended their hands out and Hz went then they started spraying the snow at him. Herherx. Went to some place to sit and ate SubWay. Boarded a bus which was ultra cool cause' I never see that kinda bus before. With cushioned seats and this small table with those long chairs. So cool desneh. And we dropped off at MacRitchie and found out there was no more bus. So took cab to Hz's house and stayed overnight. Found out that I sleeptalked again! Haha. Sam and Gilbert left early and I slept till 12 something. Shall not going into further details but anyway, Hz's mum made a super nice breakfast. =D And I really wished I spent my Christmas in a more meaningful way. )= Anw, not going for Watchnight either.

*My next Christmas, Im going to really try to spend it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home