Friday, December 22, 2006

*Sigh of joy. (you know the way you go 'ha' instead of 'hai') (: Haha. Yesterday was a super long day for me. Went to docs early in the morning and he's quite weird lar, the way he asks questions. But he said my blood pressure, breathing system, pulse are all good! (: He prescribed four medicines lor.. )= And the cough syrup is so concentrated. But it's good. Haha. My throat has significant improvement already. And had a really nice talk w Andrew on the phone. I finally know who he liked! =D Went to cp to meet jas they all for dud's church event. I was late lar, but Hz was even later. Herherx. The hospitality was nice and skit was great lar, even though got some people making some rude noise etc. Haha. I especially like the testimonies of the people on the stage. (: Wah, when Dud was saying his, I was already crying like some water tap that's on. It's not the problem that matters, but that it was obvious that God was at work in his life and there was so much change in him. On the way back in the train, I was thinking.. what testimony do I have? Did I really let God do anything in my life? I really should think about it. I mean, I've been telling people that God will cast away burdens of the brokenhearted, but have I allowed Him to work in my life? Or have I been keeping them for self-pity pleasures to take out and look at once in a while. Which is so wrong lar. Im going to work on this attitude. Ok, back to on the mrt. Some left and the rest of us went to Hz's house. Was staying overnight but decided not to cause' I think I should really take care of my health and go home. Or I might not be able to make it for Sat. Yeah, Im so guai right. (: So Lewis and Sam walked w/ me to the bus stop, which was pretty far. Talked about quite a number of stuff. Haha. The three evonnes back in town. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home