Thursday, December 21, 2006

delights and joys

Christmas is coming! =D I hope I do get better before it comes. Have been coughing a lot, and my throat hurts. )= And I haven see the doc yet. Haha. Cause' I was busy shopping for christmas gifts the whole of yesterday. (: Joyce and I went to Ikea to find imspiration for christmas gifts and we bought quite a number of stuffs. Presents for cell leaders and some leaders in youth ablaze, ablazers and our own friends. (: Then we went to Hougang Mall to buy DIY stuffs and started DIY-ing the stuffs at KFC. (: Haha. Alot of people keep looking at the two of us. Esp when Joyce went off to buy scissors for a while, I sat there and felt like drilling a hole to hide inside. Haha. Quite a good day despite the fact that I was basically sick and tired until can sleep on their beds and sofas. Haha. Photos of the gifts up after the people get their gifts. (:


Juv, the plastic hero! Stay strong (:


Me and Joyce (:


Goofing w shoes in Ikea.
-------------------------------------------------
Juv dudey, hang on. You can do it. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home