Saturday, December 30, 2006

back to life

Then along comes Jesus. Only He has the power to set us free, to give us a new life, to forgive our sins (Matthew 9:4-6). He can bring peace to our lives (Matthew 8:23-27). And He does it freely, willingly, with great love and compassion.
Just as Jesus looked at these two miserable men and saw their need, He looks at you and sees your needs. He speaks the word and with power sets you free. It might be an unsettling experience--we're used to our sin, you know--and others may not understand (Matthew 8:34). But imagine the freedom! To be truly spiritually alive and no longer living among the dead. -NotReligion Insights.

How else can I react but =D . What have I done to deserve Him? Im really glad to have known You.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday
Woke up early to type the summary for our Maths Project. And blogged. Then went to school for Maths meeting. Decided that I've sidetracked for my summary so I used what I wrote for some parts of the report and redid my summary. I wonder what I wrote, seriously. Haha. It feels like Im either typing subconsciously while being knocked off by the cough syrup, or my memory's failing. Went home and slept until no time to do homework. Went to cher's house for dinner w Hz, Sam and Jas. Played daidi and watched tv. Did my homework, and I finished 6 MCQs only. )= Gonna chiong soon. Ohyah, happy days to 4E2 next year. Heard that Mr Malvin Lim and Mr Marvin Chan are going to be our form and co-form. Like.. yay. )= At least Mr Chan isn't in charge of discipline this time, I heard. But still, they're going to make sure we are the toots of the school. Yay, so excited. I can like throw my specs away too, before Mr Chan throws mine. Haha. Ok, just realised that the phone is actually repaired. My dad brought it home and I thought that it didnt work so I was like.. rah. And it turned out to be my memory card's fault. Formatted it and it's ok now. Hope it wont die off or what. Going for watchnight too. (:

Tomorrow's programme. Do homework for 1000 years and then attend wedding and service in church. (: Feels like everytime during worship, Im simply handing my broken heart and mind, my emotions and all to You. It's such a bliss to be able to lift them all, far away from me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home