Thursday, January 11, 2007

And if God values a sparrow that much, He certainly loves and values you even more. ...
... Then He tells us "don't be afraid"!
You have nothing to fear when God has you in His hands. You can't even lose a hair on your head without Him knowing and caring about it. You are more valuable to God than a "whole flock of sparrows," far more than you can comprehend.
So, don't be afraid--no matter what you're facing in your life today, whether it's opposition, personal difficulties or even death.
God doesn't forget you or miss a beat of your life. He never loses sight of what He loves. -NotReligion Insights.

I wanted to rant here despite my previous post being so optimistic but after reading what's above.. I decided not to rant but just reflect about stuffs.
I failed my 1st test of the year. It was pretty depressing. Mr Aw dont want to give us our papers back though he has marked and I didnt even ask about my marks. I told myself not to rant to people that I'd fail and that I should tell myself that I can get through it with 21/40 or something cause' I know I hadnt done much studies on the chapters. And guess what. I just asked him something about the assignment and he said, "Looyee, you don't know how to do permutations ar. You know, you failed your test." Surprisingly, he knows my name. I always thought that he lived in a world of his own. Haha. But really, it was a, somehow, great setback that showed to me what has resulted out of my lethargic-ness. But.. I tell myself that I can do it lor. I mean, I've really been trying. Now is only the starting of trying to make things straight again.. so there'd be some hitches I guess.
The funny thing is I even attended prefects' meeting, putting these homework stress aside. After all, it's still a commitment that I've promised to make 3 years ago. Haha. Ok, hope I'd continue to peservere in whatever I do, as it will be for God. Yeah.
2 more compos.. and tons of homework... and still surviving no matter what you're going to do to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home